Online conference registration is closed.
On site registration will be open from 15:00 of Sunday 4 September.
|Early bird **– Before June 7 (new)||295 €||200 €|
|Standard – Before August 26||370 €||260€|
|On site – from September 4||450 €||300 €|
- * Student have to provide proof of their status and should be 35 years old maximum
- ** If an oral or poster presentation is accepted, at least one author must register before this date or the paper will be withdrawn by the LOC
The accompanying person fee is 125 € and does not change with time.
The accompanying persons will have a dedicated program including a city visit, can participate to the ice-breaker reception (included), the social dinner (separate fee) and technical tours (separate fee), opening and closing ceremony. They cannot participate to scientific sessions.
Conditions and cancellation policy
- Pre-registration at early registration rates must be accompanied by a payment.
- Registration fees are not transferable.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if:
- Any claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings not later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Any later requests cannot be handled.
- Pre-Conference, 04.09.16 to Borgo Grotta Gigante and/or Zagreb. This tour will be dedicated to the heritage seismic instrumentation at the OGS headquarters, inside the Giant Cave (the largest single-room cave in Europe) and/or in the Mohorovičić museum. Cost 60 €, including transportation and meals. Download the program here
- Post Conference, 10 and 11.09.16 to the epicentral areas of three trans-border earthquakes: Bovec (Slovenia), Villach (Austria) and Friuli (Italia). Cost 130 €, including transportation, meals, and one night in hotel. Download here the program or the Flyer
Registration to the social dinner and technical tours after 26 August will be possible only for participants that will register on site to the conference.
Social Dinner registration
The social dinner will take place on Wednesday September 7th at the Ambriabella Hall, in front of the sea. Registration for the social dinner is open until 26 of August.
Self-organized Splinter and Project meeting
ESC Assembly is a great occasion to meet colleagues. If you want to take advantage of the GA to hold a meeting, a project discussion or in any case you need to gather some people around a table, there will be two rooms freely available. Just send a booking to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying how many people will meet and for how long. As soon as the final program will be issued, the LOC will contact you back on a first-come first-serve basis. The first to have booked will be the first to choose the date and hour of his/her meeting, matching the program in the best possible way.
There will be plenty of room available for exhibitors, in a location conveniently set in a passage in the Hall leading to conference rooms in front of the reception desk. Map
The exhibitors should pay a conference fee of 450 € covering three people.
To rent an exhibition space (a separate box fitted with desk and chairs), you have to contact directly the firm in charge of it – Bull allestimenti.
For contact info and prices see here.